Which 10 Republicans Supported the Trump Impeachment Resolution?
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi surrounded by a security detail in the Capitol on Wednesday. (Getty)
Wednesday, 13 January 2021 05:13 PM
When the House voted Wednesday to impeach President Donald Trump for the second time, all 222 Democrats backed the move. Most Republicans opposed it, but with some notable exceptions.
These are the 10 Republican lawmakers who supported the move to impeach Trump for incitement of insurrection:
- Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming
- Rep. Peter Meijer of Michigan
- Rep. Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio
- Rep. Tom Rice of South Carolina
- Rep. David Valadao of California
- Rep. Dan Newhouse of Washington
- Rep. John Katko of New York
- Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler of Washington
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
- Rep. Fred Upton of Michigan