Live, up-to-the-minute Donald Trump Popularity Polls From 50 States.
Cast Your Vote Below to Reveal Donald Trump Poll Ratings in Real-Time!
Who Will Win in 2024?
December 10, 2023
The polling data displayed on this website is meticulously accurate, offering a genuine reflection of the national polling landscape. It’s crucial to exercise caution when relying on mainstream media and other potentially biased sources for precise information. DonaldTrumpPolls stands as the primary repository of extensive nationwide voting data, providing insights into the popularity of our recent past president.
- Former President Donald Trump says he will not testify at his civil fraud trialFormer President Trump announced on his social media platform, Truth Social, on Sunday, that he no longer plans to testify at his civil fraud trial on Monday. Trump had been scheduled to testify Monday as one of the final defense witnesses in a trial that has lasted two months and is entering its final week of testimony. Court officials also confirmed to Fox News that Trump has notified the court that he is not testifying. “As everyone knows, I have very successfully & conclusively testified in the corrupt, Biden directed, New York state attorney general’s rigged trial against me. World … Read more
- An Israeli PhD student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology gave an emotional rebuke on campus of the university president’s testimony before Congress last week, in which she said it would depend on “context” whether calls for an intifada or the genocide of Jews would violate the prestigious university’s code of conduct or rules against bullying or harassment. Speaking through a microphone outside the New England Holocaust memorial in Boston, Liyam Chitayat, a doctoral student in computational and systems biology at MIT, cited how MIT President Sally Kornbluth testified that calls for the genocide of Jews would only violate the … Read more
- State Department bypasses Congress to approve tank ammunition sale to Israel, citing national security concernPresident Biden’s State Department said Saturday it approved the sale of $106.5 million worth of tank ammunition to Israel amid the war against Hamas in a deal that bypasses Congress. Secretary of State Antony Blinken has approved a possible foreign military sale to the government of Israel of 120mm M830A1 High Explosive Anti-Tank Multi-Purpose with Tracer (MPAT) tank cartridges and related equipment for an estimated cost of $106.5 million, according to a State Department press release Saturday. The Defense Security Cooperation Agency delivered the required certification notifying Congress of this possible sale on Friday. “The Government of Israel has requested … Read more
- Americans don’t want a Trump/Biden rematch in 2024- so why does this feel inevitable?Voters on the ground and in polls continue to say “no” to a potential rematch between President Biden and former President Donald Trump in the general election next November. Just 32% of all voters are enthusiastic about Biden becoming the party nominee, and 37% of all voters are enthusiastic about Trump becoming the GOP nominee, according to a Monmouth University poll conducted in September. “Voters are unhappy with both candidates,” said Carly Cooperman, a Democratic strategist and pollster of 20 years. “Majorities of voters on both sides of the aisle say that they want other choices” Despite an appetite for … Read more
- Trump calls claims he’s a threat to democracy a ‘hoax,’ says Biden is the threat: ‘I will save democracy’Former President Trump on Saturday described Democrats’ warnings that his potential return to the White House after the 2024 election would be a threat to democracy as a “hoax” and “misinformation,” and that President Biden is the “real threat.” Trump predicted in a speech hosted by the New York Young Republican Club that Biden’s “Banana Republic” would end following the presidential election in November 2024. “The radical left Democrats, their fake news allies have unveiled their newest hoax that Donald J. And the Republican Party are a threat to democracy … This is their new line. Here we go again … Read more
- House Republicans call for new study into illegal immigrant crime stats after border surgeFIRST ON FOX: House Republican lawmakers are calling for a new report on the number of illegal immigrants who commit crimes and who are incarcerated in prisons across the U.S., as the previous assessment came years before the current historic migrant crisis at the border. Last month, authorities announced the arrest of a Honduran illegal immigrant charged with rape, kidnapping and assault, and last week authorities said an illegal immigrant was arrested for fatally shooting two sisters in their home in Dallas. There have been a slew of other charges against illegal immigrants, including a Venezuelan migrant accused of raping … Read more
- NRA finds surprising ally in ACLU for Supreme Court challenge to NY blacklist allegationThe National Rifle Association (NRA) has found an unlikely ally in the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) as the group pursues its First Amendment case before the Supreme Court. “The NRA is proud to stand with the ACLU and others who recognize this important truth: regulatory authority cannot be used to silence political speech,” NRA President Charles Cotton said after adding the ACLU as co-counsel for the case. “This case is important not only to the Association, but all who openly advocate for the causes and issues in which they believe,” Cotton continued. The NRA filed its 2018 challenge following … Read more
- Poll shows Biden hitting record low approvals, falling behind against Trump in 2024 matchupPresident Biden’s approval rating has hit an all-time low, and he trails former President Donald Trump in a hypothetical head-to-head 2024 matchup. Trump leads Biden 47% to 43% in a hypothetical ballot between only those two candidates and trails 37% to 31% in a hypothetical ballot with five independent candidates, according to the results of a Wall Street Journal poll released Saturday. The president’s sagging numbers against Trump also come as voters gave Biden low approval marks, including only 23% of respondents saying Biden’s policies have helped them personally, compared to 53% who say they have been hurt by the … Read more
- President Biden repeatedly says every taxpayer ‘will pay their share,’ while son Hunter wasn’t paying his ownHunter Biden‘s indictment in California this week on nine tax-related charges shines an awkward light on his father’s repeated promises about forcing the wealthy to pay their “fair share” of taxes. The younger Biden allegedly carried out a multiyear scheme to evade paying $1.4 million in federal taxes while leading a hedonistic lifestyle that included spending exorbitant sums on escorts and illegal drugs. HUNTER INDICTMENT A ‘NUCLEAR BOMB FOR THE BIDENS,’ AS JOE SOUNDS LIKE CLINTON DURING LEWINSKY SCANDAL: EXPERTS President Biden has repeatedly called on the rich to pay their fair share in taxes and pledged to go after … Read more