Live, up-to-the-minute Donald Trump Popularity Polls From 50 States.
Cast Your Vote Below to Reveal Donald Trump Poll Ratings in Real-Time!
Who Will Win in 2024?
The polling data displayed on this website is meticulously accurate, offering a genuine reflection of the national polling landscape. It’s crucial to exercise caution when relying on mainstream media and other potentially biased sources for precise information. DonaldTrumpPolls stands as the primary repository of extensive nationwide voting data, providing insights into the popularity of our recent past president.
[easy-social-share buttons=”facebook,twitter,google,pinterest” counters=0 style=”button” fullwidth=”yes”]
- Court suspends federal grant policy for abortion providers in OhioA federal appeals court has paused enforcement of a federal government regulation that allows abortion providers to receive federal family planning money — but only in Ohio, where state health officials said the policy took money away from them. Since 1981, federal policy has changed several times regarding whether programs receiving family planning funds can provide abortions or refer patients to such services. Soon after President Joe Biden took office in 2021, the administration made rules to allow groups with abortion services to receive the funding again. A dozen states with Republican attorneys general challenged the rule. OHIO SECRETARY OF … Read more
- Lunar mining raises key legal questions as new space race heats upAccording to international space laws, no nation can claim sovereignty over the moon or other outer space entities. That’s why NASA is turning to private companies to advance its outer space goals. “If we want to maintain our lead, then we need to continue to invest and ensure that we’re the ones setting the pace and not another entity,” said Michael Usowski, senior defense intelligence analyst for space and counterspace at the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). The initial space race to the moon brought about the United Nations 1966 treaty, which determined nations could not claim property rights in space. … Read more
- House Republicans anticipate vote to formalize Biden impeachment inquiry ‘soon’Republicans eye vote on Biden impeachment inquiry Rep. Brian Mast, R-Fla., joined ‘FOX & Friends’ to discuss why he believes there should be an impeachment inquiry targeting President Biden and DeSantis warning about far-left immigration policy during his debate with Newsom. A vote to formalize the impeachment inquiry of President Biden is likely to come before the House of Representatives breaks for the December recess, multiple Republicans said Friday. House Rules Committee Chairman Tom Cole, R-Okla., told reporters he expected his committee to get the legislation “sometime next week,” which will likely tee up a House-wide vote shortly thereafter. Rep. … Read more
- Blackburn urges answers on removal of CCP from Dept. of Commerce entity listFIRST ON FOX: Sen. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., is seeking answers from the U.S. Department of Commerce on why the Chinese Communist Party’s Institute for Forensic Sciences was removed from the department’s Entity List, which restricts trade from certain groups or individuals. Entities listed by Commerce are typically involved in activities contrary to U.S. national security or foreign policy interests. The trade control list includes foreign individuals, businesses, research institutions, government organizations and other branches that are subject to specific licensing requirements for the export, re-export or transfer of certain items. “This deeply misguided decision to lift sanctions on the CCP … Read more
- Fox News Politics: Santos sayonaraWelcome to Fox News’ Politics newsletter with the latest political news from Washington D.C. and updates from the 2024 campaign trail. Subscribe now to get Fox News Politics newsletter in your inbox. SANTOS EXPELLED …Read more The House voted to expel Rep. George Santos 311 to 114 Thursday. Santos walked out of the House chamber just before all the votes that sealed his fate were cast and did not answer reporters’ questions on his way out. Slightly more Republicans voted not to expel Santos than to let him stay. But the overwhelming feeling was clearly that Santos needed to go. … Read more
- VA’s role in migrant medical care draws scrutiny from advocates as border crisis intensifiesA long-standing arrangement between the Department of Veterans Affairs and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to process claims for migrant medical care is drawing scrutiny from veterans’ advocates — who are concerned that it could affect the agency’s mission of caring for veterans — amid an ongoing border crisis and existing complaints about the care delivered to veterans. “I’d like to understand why the VA is involved,” Russ Duerstine, executive director of Concerned Veterans for America and a veteran of the United States Air Force, told Fox News Digital. When an illegal immigrant under ICE detention requires healthcare, they are … Read more
- Another GOP candidate enters crowded primary for Michigan Sen. Stabenow’s seatRepublican businessman Sandy Pensler has announced his bid for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated next year by Democratic four-term incumbent Debbie Stabenow. Pensler, who unsuccessfully sought his party’s nomination for the same seat in 2018, joins former U.S. Reps. Peter Meijer and Mike Rogers, as well as former Detroit Police Chief James Craig, in the hotly-contested race for the potential swing seat. The primary’s winner will face off against the Democratic nominee, likely either Lansing-area Rep. Elissa Slotkin or Good Doctor actor Hill Harper, in the general election. Detroit-area businessman Sandy Pensler launched his second campaign for U.S. Senate … Read more
- Trump is not immune from civil lawsuits related to Jan. 6, federal appeals court rulesA federal appeals court on Friday ruled that former President Donald Trump is not immune to facing civil lawsuits relating to the events on Jan. 6, 2021. Sri Srinivasan, the Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, wrote in a filing that Capitol Police officers and members of Congress who were at the U.S. Capitol that day have submitted cases seeking civil damages “for harms they allege they suffered arising from the riot,” with the sole defendant in the lawsuits being named as Trump. “According to the plaintiffs, President Trump’s actions, including … Read more
- Newsom and Biden share weak polling numbers, but not the president’s biggest vulnerabilityDemocrats are still wondering whether President Biden is the best candidate to lead them into the 2024 election. And whether they win or lose with Biden at the top of the ticket next year, the party will eventually need to find a new leader. Last night, California Governor Gavin Newsom came to Fox News to be that leader. But his polling numbers show that if he wants to be the new face of the left, he has an upward climb ahead of him. DESANTIS-NEWSOM DEBATE LEADS TO ONLINE FIRESTORM AS CONGRESSMAN CALLS CALI ‘A WARNING FOR THE NATION’ In fact, … Read more