Live, up-to-the-minute Donald Trump Popularity Polls From 50 States.
Cast Your Vote Below to Reveal Donald Trump Poll Ratings in Real-Time!
Who Will Win in 2024?
The polling data displayed on this website is meticulously accurate, offering a genuine reflection of the national polling landscape. It’s crucial to exercise caution when relying on mainstream media and other potentially biased sources for precise information. DonaldTrumpPolls stands as the primary repository of extensive nationwide voting data, providing insights into the popularity of our recent past president.
[easy-social-share buttons=”facebook,twitter,google,pinterest” counters=0 style=”button” fullwidth=”yes”]
- DC Mayor Muriel Bowser complained of being short 400 cops days before congressman’s gunpoint carjackingDemocrat Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser complained about the nation’s capital losing about 400 police officers in the past several years, just days before Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, was carjacked at gunpoint. Bowser had pleaded that the district needs more officers at a recent press conference “We don’t have the officers that we need, and sadly we’ve lost three to four hundred officers in the last four years,” she said. “We haven’t had officers in our schools, and we have policies that make it difficult to recruit new officers.” Cueller said he was parking his car in D.C.’s Navy … Read more
- GOP lawmakers float Trump for House speaker after McCarthy’s oustingAs Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., has been booted from his post as House speaker after a motion to vacate brought forth by hardliner Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Calif., an unlikely nominee has been suggested as next speaker: former President Donald Trump. Texas Rep. Troy Nehls said in a statement Tuesday afternoon his first order of business when the House reconvenes “will be to nominate Donald J. Trump for Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives.” “President Trump, the greatest President of my lifetime, has a proven record of putting America First and will make the House great again,” he said. Rep. Greg … Read more
- Here are the 8 Republicans who sided with Dems to oust Speaker McCarthyLawmakers voted Tuesday to oust embattled Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., as Speaker of the House of Representatives. Such a move is the first in time history that the top member of the House has been removed from the job. Eight Republicans sided with every Democrat in a 216-210 vote. Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., introduced a measure against McCarthy known as a motion to vacate on Monday night, accusing him of breaking promises he made to win the speaker’s gavel in January. “For the last eight months, Speaker McCarthy has been in breach of that agreement,” Gaetz said Tuesday in a statement. … Read more
- GOP Utah Rep. John Curtis passes on run for Romney’s Senate seatRepublican Utah Rep. John Curtis has announced that he will not run to succeed retiring U.S. Sen. Mitt Romney, noting his belief that “we need elected leaders who are more concerned about doing their job than getting the next job” in a Monday op-ed. Romney’s retirement has left the primary field in Utah, a Republican stronghold, wide open. Declared candidates include state House Speaker Brad Wilson, Riverton Mayor Trent Staggs and Roosevelt Mayor Rod Bird Jr. Curtis has represented Utah’s deep-red third congressional district, which stretches from his native Provo to the Colorado border, since 2017. U.S. Rep. John Curtis … Read more
- Who is Patrick McHenry, the speaker pro tempore of the House following McCarthy’s ouster?Rep. Patrick McHenry, R-N.C., is the new temporary leader of the House of Representatives after former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy was removed from his post Tuesday afternoon in a nail-biting vote. House rules dictated McCarthy, upon his election as speaker in January, provide a secret list of members to succeed him as speaker pro tempore should the office be vacated as it was with his removal. It was revealed following the vote to oust McCarthy that McHenry was at the top of the list. McHenry, a former media consultant and political operative, was first elected to the House to represent … Read more
- Fox News Politics: Speaker McCarthy silencedWelcome to Fox News’ Politics newsletter with the latest political news from Washington D.C. and updates from the 2024 campaign trail. Subscribe now to get Fox News Politics newsletter in your inbox. What’s happening: – Unprecedented: The House removed a speaker for the first time in U.S. history… – Former President Trump was in Manhattan Tuesday for a civil fraud trial… – Congress averted a government shutdown in the 11th hour over the weekend, but funding runs out again in mid-November… MCCARTHY OUSTED 216 House members – every Democrat available to vote as well as eight Republicans – voted to … Read more
- Judge imposes partial gag order in Trump Org. trial blocking parties from verbal attacks against court staffThe New York judge presiding over the Trump Organization trial imposed a partial gag order preventing all parties from engaging in any verbal attacks against court staff, after former President Trump criticized a member of the judge’s office on social media. Judge Arthur Engoron on Tuesday afternoon issued an order that he said applies to both the defense and New York Attorney General Letitia James’ team. The gag order only applies to verbal attacks on staff. TRUMP CIVIL TRIAL CONTINUES FOR A SECOND DAY IN NEW YORK CITY Engoron said his order came after a defendant “posted to a social … Read more
- Pro-Trump conservatives rail against Matt Gaetz over push to oust McCarthy: ‘Self-destructive’Conservatives aligned with former President Donald Trump are coming out in opposition to the motion by Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., to vacate House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., over the stopgap government funding bill passed late Saturday. Gaetz threatened over the weekend that he would file the motion this week, which would aim to effectively oust McCarthy from the speakership after he accused McCarthy of making a “side deal” with Democrats to send additional aid to Ukraine. McCarthy, who said he supports arming Ukraine, but not sending additional money to Ukraine, rejected the notion that a side deal took place with … Read more
- Hawley introduces bill to help key border states fight back against illegal immigrationFIRST ON FOX: Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., is introducing legislation to allow states to build their own border barriers, as well as prosecute and deport illegal immigrants – just as Texas is battling with the Biden administration over barriers it has set up at the Mexican border. The State Border Defense Act would allow California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas to construct barriers on federal lands or water along the southern border. The bill also allows states to prosecute and remove illegal immigrants from the country. The bill expands on legislation introduced last year and empowers the states by allowing … Read more
- Ohio Senate hopeful who proposed reparations for descendants of Civil War soldiers raises $4M in third quarterBernie Moreno, a U.S. Senate candidate vying for the Republican nomination to take on three-term incumbent Democrat Sen. Sherrod Brown next year, has reportedly raised $4 million in the third quarter, according to campaign finance disclosures, and $3 million of that has come out of his own pocket. The wealthy Cleveland businessman, who has received praise from former President Donald Trump, also announced he has about $5 million in cash on hand. The Republican’s campaign provided those figures to Politico ahead of the Oct. 15 disclosure deadline with the Federal Elections Commission. Moreno, who made headlines earlier this year for … Read more