Rep. Mary Miller: DirecTV Dropping Newsmax Shows 'Totalitarian Left in Action'
(Newsmax/"John Bachman Now")
By Jay Clemons | Wednesday, 25 January 2023 09:19 PM EST
Rep. Mary Miller, R-Ill., rushed to the defense of Newsmax on Wednesday, just hours after DirecTV canceled the news network from its channel lineup.
The Republican congresswoman, who supports the America First agenda, aired her grievance with DirecTV on social media, answering an open-ended conservative media question that asked, "You think it's just a coincidence that @ATT @DIRECTV cancelled the only cable news channel that broadcasts @realDonaldTrump's campaign rallies? @NEWSMAX"
Miller responded with a condemnation of DirecTV, via Twitter: "Exactly, AT&T and DirecTV are engaging in partisan politics by banning Newsmax for challenging the Biden Administration and broadcasting President Trump's rallies. This is the totalitarian Left in action!"
Action You Can Take to Fight AT&T DirecTV's Censorship:
1. If you are a DirecTV customer call them toll free at 877-763-9762 and demand they bring NEWSMAX back on air, or you can CANCEL!
- [When you speak to a live operator, let them know you are aware NEWSMAX's livestream is ending soon on other platforms, so unless you get it on DirecTV you will have to cancel their service.]
- If you are an AT&T customer for any of their products or services, call them and demand they end their censorship of NEWSMAX or you will cancel. Call AT&T toll free at 888-855-2338.
2. Call your Member of Congress or senator at 202-224-3121 and demand they stop AT&T and DirecTV's censorship of conservative media like NEWSMAX!
3. Go to our online petition and get more info at: iWantNewsmax.com.